Why Are People Choosing Us?
Our Latest Work
Don't take our word for it, listen to these
– Graham Ball, Chief Executive Officer, KBSA - http://www.kbsa.org.uk
Thank you for your presentation, it showed us all that there’s a whole new world that can be harnessed for business opportunities.
– Chris Brogan - http://www.chrisbrogan.com
Consider Chris for your next creative project and you won’t be disappointed.
– C.C. Chapman - http://www.cc-chapman.com/
I couldn’t have asked for better results. Fast, flexible and professional.
– Jo Jordan - http://www.jojordan.org
Chris is always available to offer a critical eye over practical plans and projects.
– Ken Vitto, Director of Marketing, GizMac Accessories - http://www.gizmac.com/
The news distribution web site that Chris runs is a great resource for marketing and especially important for Search Engine Marketing specialists like myself.
– Eaon Pritchard - Director of Innovation at Sputnik Agency - http://www.sputnikagency.com
Chris combines tech knowledge, creativity, business sense, a passion for all things digital with the ability to enthuse others and pass on that knowledge. In particular, he opened my eyes to the possibilities within immersive virtual worlds. I’d recommend Chris to any organisation that wants to get involved in emerging media.
– Jason Jarrett - Chief Advisor - Business Resilience - - http://www.riotinto.com
Chris is a strong character with well honed skill sets in new social media. He has a great way with people and has a natural ability to empathise and communicate complex concepts in a readily understandable format. He is inventive and prolific and someone who can really help a company.
– Michael Bridger - http://online.sae.edu
From the first time I met him it was evident that he was truly an expert in the field of online education – he was extremely knowledgeable and experienced and brought to the task genuine enthusiasm and conviction about the value and potential scope of this newly evolving educational medium. I would recommend him strongly for any similar developmental role in this field.
– Louise Hoffman - http://www.mulberrypublications.co.uk
Having approached Chris with the challenge of penning a series of social media articles to appear in four very different B2B magazine titles (Jewellery Focus, Pet Gazette, Funeral Service Times and Hotel Owner), he wasted no time in setting to work. The resulting four-article series for each of the publications was exactly what I had hoped for – accessible and informative, providing the basics for those with little knowledge of social media, and building knowledge from there.