Facebook tinkered with users’ feeds for a massive psychology experiment It turns out that some of the Facebook scientists have just published some research that reveals they manipulated content that was seen by more than half a million people! That’s a rather a lot of data! This research called “Experimental evidence of massive-scale emotional contagion […]
As a business owner wouldn’t it be great to know exactly what your customers or clients want from your product or service? You’d gladly cater to their needs if you could just get inside their heads. However, what appeals to one customer might be disliked by another. In the past you might have relied on […]
- Why You Should Be Using Small Images On Websites
- Websites do not have a divine right to rank well
- How Safe Is Your Business From Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies To Cope
- Photos for web design
- Why You Should Use Video To Help Sell
- Video Is A Powerful Medium For Selling Your Product
- If Your Website Doesn’t Work On A Phone You Are Setting Fire To Cash
- Why Promotional Video Helps Your SEO Efforts
- Landing Pages, What Are They?
- Analytics Gives You Data, Do You Use It?
- Is Facebook one big social experiment with you as the lab rat?
- Search Engines Want Answers
- New Newsletter System
- E-Learning Can Help You Educate Clients
- 7 Secrets To Content Marketing
- 6 Beautiful Ways To Engage A Reader
- 5 Reasons Why Your Best Leads Come From Happy Customers
- 5 Ogilvy Classic Headlines
- 5 Reasons You Should Publish Content On Your Website—And Not Facebook
- 10 Reasons You Should Move To Cloud Computing
- Social media language
- How To Write A Website Brief
- So You Want To Sell Products Online, Huh?
- Top 10 List Of Facebook Tactics For Business Pages
- How E-Learning Can Help Your Business
- 12 Digital Marketing Secrets
- The Minimalist Guide To Customer Relationship Management
- Social Media and Small Businesses Statistics
- How To Take Charge Of Your Social Media
- Online Marketing Helps You To Stand Out On A Global Scale