George is a classic small business owner, he operates Fishing Trips from Falmouth, Cornwall between Easter and October. George came to us as he wanted a site that dominates Google search rankings, and also allows people to find information fast and call him. So, we gave him just that! Interestingly George doesn’t own a computer […]
Posted on August 7, 2014 by Chris Hambly in
Google’s 200 Ranking Factors Do you like really big lists? Well, it’s your lucky day as I’ve stumbled across an enormous infographic relating to Google’s 200 Ranking Factors over on entrepreneur.com. Google’s 200 Ranking Factors? For us in the search engine optimisation business we’ve been trying to work out since the birth of Google how the […]
- 25+ Common SEO Mistakes That Affect Your Site’s Ranking (Infographic)
- Make Sure Your Website Is Secure With SSL https
- Why You Should Be Using Small Images On Websites
- Websites do not have a divine right to rank well
- How Safe Is Your Business From Bad Reputation: 5 Simple Strategies To Cope
- Photos for web design
- Why You Should Use Video To Help Sell
- Video Is A Powerful Medium For Selling Your Product
- If Your Website Doesn’t Work On A Phone You Are Setting Fire To Cash
- Why Promotional Video Helps Your SEO Efforts
- Landing Pages, What Are They?
- Analytics Gives You Data, Do You Use It?
- Is Facebook one big social experiment with you as the lab rat?
- Search Engines Want Answers
- E-Learning Can Help You Educate Clients
- 7 Secrets To Content Marketing
- 6 Beautiful Ways To Engage A Reader
- 5 Reasons Why Your Best Leads Come From Happy Customers
- 5 Ogilvy Classic Headlines
- 5 Reasons You Should Publish Content On Your Website—And Not Facebook
- 10 Reasons You Should Move To Cloud Computing
- Social media language
- How To Write A Website Brief
- So You Want To Sell Products Online, Huh?
- Top 10 List Of Facebook Tactics For Business Pages
- How E-Learning Can Help Your Business
- 12 Digital Marketing Secrets
- The Minimalist Guide To Customer Relationship Management
- Social Media and Small Businesses Statistics
- How To Take Charge Of Your Social Media